September 16, 2009

happy wednesday :)

Supposed to be in class this morning but I can never make myself wake up early in the morning so yes, I skipped again. But promise, I'm gonna replace it soon in Friday. Went to have Bak Kut Teh for lunch, unfortunately, get in to the wrong place but still I love how it tasted. Then homed all day long while he's struggling with works and test. Wish you all the best in tomorrow exam, B :)

Ahh, I watched the Gossip Girl first episode of the new season. Blair is always cute and stunning as she was. Serena still looked effortless beautiful but with an older face?? Yeah, I think so. And Chuck! That cute little bastard, I can't help myself falling for him. He's something !

This girl sure have a perfect cheek bones, doesn't she? Envy her face shape and shining skin :)