September 25, 2009

I gotta feeling.

Hellos :)

It's so nice that finally the mid-break is here after all those tiring things. But again, he left this morning, for few days :/. Okay, I'll try to make myself comfortable without him here so tonight is the night baby, a Black Eyed Peas concert in the house. Let's hope the concert rocks so that I'll have a nice story for you in the next post, okay?

Ahh, last night I went out shopping again. This time I didn't spent much, only a pair of flats and white tees. Oh yaa, I went for 'G-Force' too ! You guys should watch those guinea pigs in action. They're so so so adorable, trust me. I dunno why the movie is not that 'wow' to some people but yeah, it's kinda fresh to me :)


So, nothing much to say here except I was a lil bit disappointed with the fact that I'll go nowhere this break since there's no flight going back to my hometown on either 26,27 or 28. And it's too late to go back on 29, screw it ! But let's forget it, mom and dad is still in Japan though, so I'll just go back on December then :)

*I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night