September 6, 2009

final destination

Last nite was a nice hang out time with bunch of people. They made my day! A dinner at TGI's was astoundingly great (forget the diet). Then we went for a movie, final destination. The early episodes of it was much better than the newest 3D edition. I mean the movie was really short, sometimes make no sense at all and it's disgusting ! Anw, the 3D effect was great compared to UP. But I'd suggest you people watch another movie instead of this one :).

After movie we catched a late brunch at mamak store, i had strawberry ice cream and watermelon juice (again, forget the diet). Soon we reached home, we gathered, gossiped (about everything *wink), laughed till dried and slept at 4 *sahur time. That's why I woke up pretty late this morning, I mean not exactly morning, it's noon. I woke up around 2pm, had a late lunch and here blogging. Okay, time to finish the assignments now. Have a nice day everyone !

death is only a couple of miles offshore