February 22, 2009

deepest condolence goes to both of you

Life is always unpredictable, isn't it? I heard a news from my mom yesterday about the incident happened to two little children of which get burnt in their house. And surprisingly, it's their maid who did the burning! F*cking insane little devil!!!! I guess they should find the maid and sentence her to death immediately.

Natassya(14) and Melvin(13) were very nice and friendly, my mom told me. Yes, my mom does know them. It should be Tasya birthday on 21st of Feb. Unluckily, the incident happened and she won't be able to spend her special day with her special one =(. I'm angry and damn upset with this incident. I wish the maid could soon get caught and justice will prevail!

Deepest condolence goes to both of you. May both of you rest in peace

We thought of you with love today,
But that is nothing new.
We thought about you yesterday.
And days before that too.
We think of you in silence.
We often speak your name.
Now all we have is memories.
And your picture in a frame.
Your memory is our keepsake.
With which we’ll never part.
God has you in his keeping.
We have you in our heart.

Rose de Leon