February 14, 2009

an ordinary one yet meaningful to me.

I just woke up from my long nap and took a bath. By time, I realized I wasted a lot for nothing. I'm bored with this long holiday. I wish I could get back to the university as soon as possible =(. Okay, I have to! Or else I'll keep lazying. I received a short message from my brother few hours ago. He actually joined the badminton tournament and I guess he now made it to the semifinal. My dad seems so happy with it. Yes, I'm happy with it too.

And my another little brother was apparently listed as one of 2009 Asean Scholarship applicants. I also received a news from him early, telling me that he was invited to join the official test this 18th of February. So, wish all of you luck dear =).

While my mom is goin back this monday. Honestly, I'll miss her a lot! I bet. And dad is still busy with his office things. I remember once I made him mad at me and now I regretted a lot. I'll do whatever it takes to make him trust me and love me back to the way it is.

...I myself got a new fringe cut, of which makes me look more like a Japan ghost =(. Anw, I got to spend my whole valentine day with my mom. But yet I got him by myside as always. Thanks for the gift. Ily