February 8, 2009

little changes

I got my life all the same like last year. I spent most of my time lazying all day long. However, something forces me to think a lot recently. Things tend to push me so hard and I got so depressed. When one thing starts to get better, another problem pops up and let me so down again. It has always been like this over the time and I tried to get along with it all the time.

Anyway, I'm considering of some little changes. I realize I did nothing to make things better so probably from now on, I really need a time to think, to act and to decide!

So mom is still staying with me in this big big house. She'll be going back soon on 16th and I'll be all alone. I was thinking that I'll get more space when she's not here but I guess I'm wrong. I enjoy the time spent with her. The best thing is..I could take care of her every minutes. I admit I miss the time gathering with the whole family where my brothers will annoy me so much and my dad would possibly yell at me again and again. I also miss 'kakak' at home, even sometimes I got so mad with her. Last but not least, my grandma.. I really miss the time she used to tuck me into bed =).