February 20, 2009

it happens once again =(

Life was merely the same lately. Since I haven't started my university busy weeks, I still have time to shop and play. Yes, I do shop and play a lot. I mean it! I think I might be busy with the moving things the next couple of days. I'll soon be busy with the assignments, tests, and tutorial =(. But somehow I miss the university life quite a lot. I love the time when I have to wake up at 8 instead of 12 at noon. I love the time when my timetable is fully scheduled. And I'm back to the well-organized type of student!

The same scene takes place as it should be. Mom and dad keep calling me to know how I do here. I almost doing quite good here. Better than the time I was in Medan. I'm trying to be opened, I didn't really enjoy the holiday time in Medan. Luckily now I don't have to go back there for months. This might sound quite wierd, but to be honest, I don't miss home. At all! But I miss my family =(.

Other than that, my life here is much better. Eventhough sometimes I really wish mom, dad and brothers were here. And kitty =(. I miss her so badly!