February 12, 2009

love life

Hayy! I got myself so depressed when I was in my hometown about 2 months ago. People keep asking me, gossiping me..all about my love life. So for those who are really curious about my love life, here's the update! But please, don't make this post as your gossip headline!!! Thousand of pleases.

Okay, I'm now perfectly single but definitely not available. I doing good for being single, really! For some reasons, I'm not going to date anyone now. But I'm emphasizing that I'm not available as well, for sure! Honestly, I have someone who always have me smiling when I'm thinking of him. So if I couldn't have him, I'd rather be alone. I'm not available.

For all the chit-chaters around the world! Mostly those in Medan, the issues and gossips city..My love life is nothing to do with you all.
I'm not dating my best friend!
I'm not dating my-ex.
And definitely I'm not dating a girl. =)

Apparently, I'll spend this coming valentine with my mom. Yes, poor me =(. But mom is always better than anyone, except him. No worries, there'll be another hundreds of valetines for us to be spent together