February 26, 2009

the moments.

Hellos =).

I've been busy being happy. Yes, my hols is going to end soon so I'm enjoying its every last minutes to the max. I spent time with the beloved one, busy with the moving things and sometimes browsing til late at night. It's more than 2 a.m now but I still couldn't get into a sleep so I just chatting with Angela but she's now offline =(. So I decided to post something here, of which it won't be meaningful.

My timetable for the new sems is published and I'm so freaking unsatisfied with it. My classes are mostly scheduled quite late of which means I have to sacrifice my nap time. Poor me =(. Moreover, I won't be having friends for some subjects I take this sems which means no help for assignments and no attendance-signer I could rely on if I'm planning to skip the class. I admit that I often skip my classes, especially the 9 a.m class. I found myself hard to wake up even I've been sleeping about 8 hours the night before. Screwed me!

I'm planning for Slumdog Millionaire soon. They said it was a nice film and I'm craving for it. Anyone, please count me in for Slumdog! Anw, I've watched about 5 movies this month and when I told my mom bout it, she got really mad! She told me to stop wasting money for movies =(. I think I'm gonna get STELLA paying for my tickets, as she promised...Oh, thank you dear =)

Highlights! ..Welcoming:
. my birthday
. new sems
. daddy's coming!


Thanks someone, you coloured up my days!
.
.
.
we shared the moments that will last forever. shmily