February 15, 2009

mom's leaving

I write this right after my mom left. Honestly, I'm gonna miss her so much, just like now! It has been a year, more than a year we used to leave each other by time. I guess soon or later, I'm gonna accustomed to it. In fact, everytime she left, I feel so insecure, and weak inside. What could I do without her? What could I accomplish on my own? Just like a newly born baby, I need mom so much. I mean it!

I know mom's gonna be okay. Dad and my brothers would take a good care of her, but still I wanna keep her by my side of which I know I can't. She's supposed to be in the family, for good. I promise I'll do my best for whatever she and my dad demand me to do. I'll try to be better than what they expect. Just please... blessed them always.

And mom, I miss you. So much!