February 10, 2009

for a better life

I should have been making some changes by now, but really it wasn't that easy to change something you have been accustomed to. I really need a change or I'll be left behind for worse. This semester will be tough, most of my seniors keep reminding that it will take some efforts to worth it. I don't really mind to waste my napping or lazying time for study as long as the result does worth my sacrifices. I realized I really need to left my lazy lifestyle after 4 months holiday. Enough!! I need to be responsible to my study and lots of other things that my parents demand me to do. And I won't accomplised anything by playing around and wasting time on bed.

I wasn't really a lazy type of person. I always want things to be perfect and excellent. I always want everything to be well scheduled and organized. And I'm still that kind of person. Just only after few months of holiday, I got myself too relaxed and idled. =(

Anw, I just realized that I shopped a lot recently. I was actually studying abroad but I got more than 30 pairs of shoes here. I wonder how could I move that stuffs back to hometown later. I need lots lots lots of changes!

♥ No late sleep
♥ No oversleeping!
♥ No unnecessary shopping.
♥ Stop wasting money
♥ Stop lazying =)

Hopefully I could accomplished those simple things at first point. And I'll do things better next time