February 7, 2009

a game only has a winner

I wasn't trying to bring an issue of man's bad attitude and behavior to this blog. I remembered the night before I left for KL, I was so mad right after I send my aunt to a hospital. It really doesn't make sense to end up a life for a man, isn't it? And why man tend to cheat often? Did the consequences ever come to their mind? I didn't tell that women don't cheat men but apparently, women do act with feelings! And unfortunately, often forgot every logical senses. I keep wishing man could appreciate what woman did for the family. And curse those f*cking man-with-low-gratitude! ...So things are still the same after a week I left. I'll be so grateful if those things could be settled as soon as possible. I wish!

Lots of things happen lately and some push me out of my comfort zone. I have no idea of what is happening but I'm trying to figure out some little changes. I'm really not accustomed to such condition and I don't want things to end-up like a game. If it has to end-up like a game, the winner should be me, only me!